Sunday, January 9, 2011
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.
Be honest, i am in love. Actually, is deeply in love with someone. Even he always make me cry. I think im okay with that. Because, i don't freaking care if i lose an argument, i just don't wanna lose him. And i think i will always love him with all my heart. Nothing could ever change that. Even our relationship is a long distance relationship. I think it suck we have to definite it as long distance. Because really, distance is just a number. Hellyeah, i can't hold him or feel him. But i can still fall in love with him. Boo, if i told you i loved one thing about you i would only be lying because i can't say i love one part of you and ignore the rest of you. I love everything about you. And again, to be honest, i already miss you and your cute goodnight texts :'( I love you AIZAT SYAZWAN. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment